So, I have been nominated for the Liebster Award. This is the first time in my whole life and I want to thank Lulu’s Rants and Reads. It is a chain award where I answer eleven questions written by Lulu and then I make eleven more questions and nominated eleven others! However, I’ll only be nominating four others!
1.Do you have a favorite reading spot? If so, where at and why?
I love reading at my school library and I know it sounds kind of weird and cliche but I love it. Sometimes our English teacher gives us a period after a major exam or an assignment to read at the school library. It’s quiet and there is this really cool nook where my friends and I read a have small little chats!
2. If you had a chance to meet an author right now, who would it be?
If I had a chance to meet an author it right now it would probably be Cassandra Clare because I love her books so much especially The Infernal Devices!
3. Which book is the most worn out on your bookshelf?
Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief, this book is so worn out my mom had to make a dust cover for it. I got this book in grade two and it is one of the oldest book on my shelf. It brings me so many good memories so it sits on my favourite books shelf!
4. Hardback or paperback?
Hardback, because it is so much better quality and I love the feeling of the hard cover!
5. What is the worst book you’ve read in the past month?
My school book, Nanberry Black Brother White. It was so boring and it was historical fiction. The author, Jackie French put so many facts into every crack and crevice of the book. Typical school-assigned book
6. If you could be best friends with any fictional character, who would it be?
This is a pretty hard question but I would probably chose Katy Swartz from Lux or Rose Hathaway from Vampire Academy. I chose Katy because I could fangirl with her over fictional boys and it would be so much fun. I chose Rose because I really admire her bravery and I love her attitude, besides who wouldn’t want Rose as a best friend.
7. About how many books do you currently own? How many have you actually read?
I have about 50 books and I have read all of them except for the Knife of Never Letting Go. I am in the middle of You are Not So Smart, Darkest Minds and Percy Jackson’s Greek Gods. I borrow a lot of the books from the library as well.
8. If you could be any character, who would it be?
Rose Hathaway because like I said before I really admire her bravery and her attitude.
9. What genre do you read the most?
This is hard but probably romance and action/thriller kind of genre. For example Lux which is a romance and action book series and The Infernal Devices. I really enjoy reading books from this genre and I have read a lot of these books.
10. What’s your favorite part of going to a bookstore?
My favorite part of going to the bookstore is buying books and watching others pick up and enjoy the books I’ve read before.
11. What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken!
Now for my eleven questions:
1. What book, in your opinion, has the prettiest and most beautiful cover?
2. Would you rather only read books from your favorite genre or only read books from other genres than your favorite genre?
3. Which book has shaped and inspired you the most?
4. What is your favorite quote and from what book is it from?
5. If you could chose any fictional character to marry who would it be?
6. What is one piece of writing advice you would give someone?
7. Which faction do you think you belong to or do you think you are divergent?
8. Most anticipated book of next year?
9. Most anticipated Book to Movie adaptation?
10. Who is your favorite fanartist?
11. Who is your parabatai- book buddy?
Now for the nominations! I nominate:
Thank you guys! So much!