Hi guys!! I hope you all are having a good weekend! A very big thank you goes to Ashley at The Bookish Obsession and to Danielle at Inked Words and Wrinkles, for nominating me for this fun award! They both have amazing book blogs and you should check them out! I love the Liebster Award because it is a really cool way to meet and find out more about the bloggers of the blog! For this award, I’m going to answer two sets of ‘eleven-questions’, then I’m going to tag 11 other bloggers and then I’m going to give them a set of ‘eleven-questions’ for them to answer! So lets get started:
The first set of questions come from The Bookish Obsession:
- Who is your favorite character from a book you have read? Why?
I don’t have a favorite character because I love many characters but I do love Rose. My friend and I have been obsessing about Vampire Academy recently as she just finished it and the new book from Bloodlines is out! I love her because she has so much sass, she is really confident and she isn’t a weak character that is always in distress!
- What is your favorite food?
Like a normal person, I have many favorite foods. I love anything cookies and cream flavoured, like cookies and cream milkshakes, ice cream, wafers, pancakes and yogurt. I like Nandos but it has to be Extra Hot with a side of Spicy Rice ! 🙂
- How many books did you read last year? How many books do you want to read this year?
I actually don’t know (hehe), but I think I read over 100 but as my homework load is getting heavier and heavier I’m going to try to aim too read at least 85-100 books!
- What is/ or was your favorite subject in school?
My favorite subject at school is sport and science because sport is literally like a free period of just fun and games, unless there is fitness testing then that sucks but usually we play dodgeball and play games! I like science as well because science is a fascinating subject that can solve pretty much all the questions in the universe.
- What is your favorite movie?
I was recently asked this question but I don’t have an answer. Usually, I really love book to movie adaptations but they are never really true to the book. I really like Hachi: A Dog’s Tale!
- What is your ideal vacation spot? What will you do there?
I dream of taking a trip around Europe to London, France, Greece, Rome and to other places in Italy! I have only ever been to Paris but I would love to visit again! I love to get lost in a totally different lifestyle with modern or ancient streets and building, that lead to a mystery with every step and I think these four places can give me that.
- Do you prefer physical books, e-books or audiobooks?
Physical books all the way. I can’t really stand audio books because even with the voice intonation it sounds like a lecture given to me by one of the teachers and I can’t concentrate on the story line. I also am not a big fan of e-books as they strain your eyes.
- Do you have a favorite genre you like to read? Why?
I don’t have one specific favorite genre I love to read but I love the books that incorporate many different genres and there has to be a dash of romance!
- Do you have any pets?
No but I’ve been wanting a pet since I was young. I had a gold fish but I’ve wanted a dog. I might be getting a dog this year and I can’t wait!
- What is your favorite song right now?
I have three favorite songs right now and they are Love Me Like you Do, by Ellie Goulding; Doing It by Charlie XCX Ft. Rita Ora and I Want You To Know by Zedd and Selena Gomez!!
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Ice cream is the bomb.com! I love cookies and cream flavored Ice-Cream but I also like Caramel Ice Cream with honey-comb pieces.
That was the set of Questions from The Bookish Obsession! Now, for the set of questions from Inked Words and Wrinkles:
- A book you actually enjoyed but wanted to hate.
The 5th Wave. I really hate Sci-FI, Apocalyptic stuff and I really wanted to hate the 5th Wave, because of that but I ended up really enjoying it!
- Watch the movie or read the book first?
READ THE BOOK! I can’t stress this enough. If you want to watch a movie, read the book first and then watch it! Be a loyal fan!!!!
- Do you ever skip to the end to see what happens?
I used to do that for like every book but I stopped after reading The Hunger Games because I spoiled it majorly for myself!
- What book have you re-read the most times?
Lux and The Percy Jackson Series. I’ve read Mark of Athena five times and as for Lux I pretty much just pick up the book at choose random parts to re-read because it always cheers me up!
- Do you use bookmarks or dog ear the pages?
BOOKMARKSSSSS!! Don’t dog ear the pages because that just tatters the book! I always tell my friend off for doing that to her books.
- What is the most disappointing ending to a series you read?
Probably the Shatter Me series. I absolutely hated the ending.
- Is there any series you have read where the sequel was better than the first?
I’ve read sooooo many series where the sequel is way better than the first one! The Clockwork Prince’s sequels are better than it, Vampire Academy’s sequels were better than it, City of Bone’s sequels were better than that one and Obsidian’s sequels were better than it.
- If you could have dinner with one fictional character from a book, who would it be and why?
WILLLLLLLLLLLL! He is the nicest, hottest, most loving and kind hearted man ever and we pretty much share the same interests. We love reading and are a bit crazy and loud!
- What fictional world would you like to live in?
Vampire Academy or Percy Jackson’s world because who wouldn’t want to be a half-blood or Dhampir!
- Is there any author whose work you refuse to read?
No not really. I can’t really think of one off the top of my head!
- Best non fiction book you have ever read?
Popular: A Vintage Guide For A Modern Geek and maybe some Psychology and Science books I’ve read!
These were all the questions! I was given and here are eleven questions for the bloggers I nominate:
1. Online book shopping or in-store book shopping?
2. Who is someone you look up to, in real-life or a fictional character?
3. What is your most anticipated book this year?
4. #Dearme What is one piece of advice you would give to your younger self?
5. What is an inspirational quote you live by?
6. What is the most thought-provoking book you have ever read?
7. What is the funniest book you have ever read?
8. If you had to go in a battle with one other fictional character, who would you choose?
9. “Most important life question” What are you watching on Netflix or on TV right now?
10. Which YA book is the most nostalgic for you?
11. What event or expo do you desperately want to go to?
Now for the eleven bloggers I nominate:
Addlepates and Book Nerds
A Fangirl’s Opinion
Talk Nerdy To Me
Written Word Worlds
Becca and Books
Books Over People
Book Nerd’s Mind
There’s always a flaw
Thank you so much! If you weren’t tagged, you are definitely more than welcome to do this! Have a great afternoon and remember you are all amazing!