Woo! Hoo! Hello Guys!!!
This is another Liebster Award and I was nominated by Analee from Book Snacks. She is one of the nicest bloggers and I highly recommend her blog. She posts book reviews and other fun book stuff. Go check her out! This Liebster Award is a bit different to the normal one. I’ll be answering 11 questions, sharing 11 facts and I’ll be nominating and writing 11 even questions for 11 other bloggers! For this award I nominate anyone who want to do this award.
- What is your favourite book-to-film adaptation OR what is a book/series you would like to see as a movie?
I loved The Fault In Our Stars because I think it really stayed true the book and I loved Vampire Academy! I think if you loved the Vampire Academy series you would love the movie but if you haven’t read it the movie won’t be as appealing.
- If you could jump into any bookish world, where would it be? Why?
This is a really hard question because I think about it all the time but every time I have a different answer. Lately, I have been thinking about the Shadowhunter-world and I think that it would be a great bookish world to jump into. Who wouldn’t want to be a Shadowhunter?:)
- Who is your favourite author and why? (You can name more than one if you want.)
I don’t really have a specific favorite author but I love Jennifer L. Armentrout books, so i guess you could say she is my favorite. I love her storylines as they are cheesy yet action-filled and witty. Cassandra Clare is also high up on my list of favorite authors as I love any of the Shadowhunter Chronicle novels, which were one of the first Young-Adult novels which I have read.
- What is your most prized book?
I like to think that all of my books are prized possessions but one of my most special novels on my bookshelf is definitely Percy Jackson and The Greek Gods. The cover is so beautifully designed and it’s hardback. It is no surprise that it is one of my most prized books.
- What character from a book would you like to meet, and why?
This is a really hard question… but if I could meet a character I think meeting Daemon (Lux Saga) would be amazing but I would love to meet Patch (Hush Hush Saga) and Will (The Infernal Devices). If I ever got to meet them I would probably faint! 🙂
- What is/are your favourite quote(s)?
I actually have a post about this here! But I am planning on writing an updated one of these posts because I love quotes. My all time favorite quotes are:
” There is plenty of sense in nonsense sometimes, if you wish to look for it, ” ~Cassandra Clare
“Thomas Edison’s last words were, “It’s very beautiful over there,” I don’t know where there is but I believe it’s somewhere and I hope it’s beautiful” ~ John Green
- What quality do you appreciate in a character?
Persistence, loyalty, courage and confidence. I believe these are really important qualities in life and I love it when characters are so brave, persistent and confidence. For example, Rose(Vampire Academy) who I really look up to is so brave no matter what even if her loved ones are evil, she would do whatever she can to save them.
- What are three books you can’t live without?
This is another tricky questions because I love so many books but I think three books I couldn’t live without are Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare, Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout and Mark of Athena by Rick Riodan.
- What places would you like to visit and why?
I think I have answered a question like this before but I would love to backpack around Europe. This has always been my dream. I want to backpack with someone all around Europe without a particular destination, to just wander the streets of London, swim in the seas of Greece and eat authentic Italian food.
- Who is someone you consider a hero?
There are many young-adult heroines who I consider as a hero. Tris Prior (Divergent) is someone I really look up to because of her selflessness. I want to be as loyal as she is to her family and friends. Rose Hathaway (Vampire Academy) is someone I have considered a series since I’ve read the series because I love how feminine yet strong she is. She isn’t a really unfeminine heroine but she is still capable of so many things. Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson) is someone I have always respected since I read the series when I was really young.
- What do you think are your best qualities?
Ummmm 🙂 I think one of my best qualities is my positivity and kindness. I have grown up in an era where teenagers are really submerged in positive things (tumblr and youtube) and I have always tried to make light of dark situations. I always want to help people because I think a small smile can light someone’s day so I always try to be happy because it really rubs off on people.
My Eleven Questions:
1) What is a novel you recommend to people who are not into young-adult novels?
2) Who is an evil character you somehow love?
3) What is a novel you thought you would hate but ended up loving?
4) What is an overhyped novel you do not like?
5) If you could live the life of a character for a day, who would you chose?
6) What is your favorite contemporary novel?
7) What is your most anticipated novel of 2015?
8) Do you prefer bookstores or libraries?
9) What are you currently reading and what do you plan on reading next?
10) What is an object you need by your side when you are reading?
That’s all for this award and as I said before I nominate anyone who wants to do this award! Thank you!