I have been nominated by Beatrice from Beatrice Learns To Read to do the Sisterhood of The World Bloggers’ Award! Her blog is honestly amazing; it looks professional 🙂 and it is all about books! I have been nominate a few times for this award but I decided to do Beatrice’s set of questions! For The Sisterhood of The World Bloggers’ Award, you first have to answer a set of ten questions from the person who nominated you, nominate ten other bloggers and give them a set of ten questions.
- Which 2 characters from 2 different books would you would like to see in one book?
This is a hard one… I recently finished Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray and I would love to see Marguerite meet someone like June from the Legend Trilogy. Their characters are fairly similar and I would love to read about an adventure where their worlds and characters clash together.
- What is your bookish pet peeve?
Bending the spine, even though at times I can be guilty of this (Only By Accident ! 🙂 ), there is nothing more I hate than seeing the spine of the book cracked. It’s like watching a perfectly polished windowpane get cracked straight through the middle!
- Which book would you want to have a different ending? Why?
I am guessing the universal answer to this question would be Allegiant because *SPOILER* why would you ever kill the main character of the book when the whole story was practically based on her life and how she was meant to survive through this dystopian world. However, if I was to chose to change the ending of another book it would have to be Blood of Olympus. Don’t get me wrong, it was a good ending but I needed more. I wanted to know what happened next and some characters didn’t get a proper ending. I was really disappointed.
- If you were to write a book based on your life, in what genre would it be?
Can it please be fantasy romance? I just want an amazing and thrilling story like Katy’s (Lux Series) or Rose’s (Vampire Academy). It can come complete with an adventure of a lifetime, true love and a myriad of experiences.
- Shortest time you’ve finished a book.
Well, it kind of depends because I’ve read heaps of books in a day but they all have different lengths. I guess the shortest time I’ve finished a book is a day!
- Longest time you’ve finished a book.
One month. *Cringe* That is because I was getting really bored of the story and it was *cough* Harry Potter *cough*. Lately, I have been taking a longer time to read books because I guess I haven’t really had the chance to sit down and read for continuous hours.
- Describe your blog in 5 words.
Bright, Fun, Exciting, Bookalicious and Bubbly ( Well, at least I hope its all these things :))
- Who’s your spirit animal in the fictional world?
I’m guessing this means a fictional animal. For this I would have to go with an angel. I know angels aren’t exactly an animal but they are a super natural creature right? Close enough! Who wouldn’t want to be an angel?
- What is something you’ve learned from blogging?
I have actually learnt so much from blogging. I have learnt a lot about targeting articles to an online audience, how to use an online website-building platform and how to write blog posts. I believe my writing had improved because of blog writing and I have met many people along the way. It has given me opportunities I would never have been able to receive.
- Is there anything you want to change in the blogging community?
No, absolutely not. Other than the fact that I wish all websites were free and the fact that I wish that I had more time to upload things, I actually wouldn’t change anything. I love how diverse book-blogging can be. No two blogs are the same and every blogger is unique.
Ten-Questions For My Nominees:
1) What are you currently reading and out of ten, how good is the book so far?
2) As the year is almost coming to a close (TWO MORE MONTHS!!!), what has been one of the biggest achievements this year?
3) How many books have you read so far this year?
4) Create a book acrostic poem for your name (Think of a title of a book for every letter of your name?
5) If you could chose three books, (not series 🙂 ) to take on a stranded island, which books would you chose?
6) What is your most favourite under-hyped series or novel?
7) If you had to lock yourself up in an empty room for a whole day, which book character would you lock yourself up with?
8) What are you most excited about for Christmas (I know its early :))?
9) If you could be an illustrator, author, editor or book reviewer- which one out of the four would you chose?
10) List the first song you think of and pair it with a book that reminds you of the song!
That’s all! Once again thank you so much to Beatrice for nominating me and if you still haven’t checked out her blog, go check it out right now!